Sunday 2 November 2014

My Penis Defines Me

I may come off as cocky, or chauvinistic, but I love having a penis. I love being a guy. I think we guys have it easy, sure there are people crying for the boy child, but look, we are still a patriarchal society. Men run this country!

I think just by the virtue of having a willy, my confidence is over the roof. I am strong, courageous and am almost certain I can get any girl I want. If you have a penis, you cannot afford to be a woos. Think of yourself as descendent from the greatest kings of this world, the warriors, even the treaty signers. The men have created the world we live in. we men shape this environment. You cannot afford to be a yellow belly and still carry around a penis.

My manhood rests between my legs. It is because of the hormones produced down there that I can stand tall and be super proud of who I am. I am strong, I am wise, I am the man!! I have no apologies for this. The testosterone running in my blood defines me. It has created me in to this rock, this ruler!

As a man in this economy, you earn a lot more than a woman in the same position. Be glad lads, just cause you M and not F, you are paid more. I think it is cause the society understands that in being a man, I have a ton more responsibilities, plus I always gotta look my best at all times. Not metro-man, there is nothing wrong with that, but what I mean is clean, well set, well dressed, neat haircut, overall well grooming. Remember people also use their senses to react to you, so always look good, smell great, and speak confidently.

The penis is a powerful tool. You have to be very careful how you utilize it. The penis is used as a weapon during war, even in crimes (rape). It is at such times I detest men. If you are proud and you know all the power you have as a penis-wielder, you would not stoop so low as to use it as a weapon. I have never heard of laws making boobs a crime, could it be that the carriers of boobs know their worth? There I do not know-not having a pair of boobs myself. I know the power my penis has, I do not have to victimize anyone with it to prove it.


My penis is the family line. Living in a patriarchal society, I wield and pass on my family name to the next generation. I am responsible for the continuity of my family’s legacy. Just by having a penis, my family’s pride will continue.

I love myself, not obsessed, but I am proud and happy to be me, wouldn’t change it for anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment